What should be paid attention to when PCB circuit board is stored
PCB is an important electronic component, a support for electronic components, and a carrier for the electrical connection of electronic components. When the PCB circuit board is completed, it needs to be stored before shipping. In order to avoid damage during storage, what should be paid attention to when storing the PCB circuit board?
1. When packing the PCB circuit board, a layer of bubble film needs to be wrapped around the side of the box. The water absorption of the bubble film is better, so that it can play the role of water absorption and moisture resistance. In addition, moisture-proof beads are also indispensable.
2. Label the PCB circuit boards according to their classification. After sealing, the box must be stored in a dry and ventilated place across the wall and off the ground, and it should be protected from sunlight.
3. The storage temperature of PCB circuit board storage is best controlled at 23 ± 3 ℃, 55 ± 10% RH. Under such conditions, PCB circuit boards with surface treatment such as immersion gold, electric gold, tin spray, silver plating, etc. can generally be stored. In 6 months, PCBs with surface treatment such as Shen Yin, Shen Tin, OSP, etc. can generally be stored for 3 months.
4. The PCB circuit board needs to be vacuum-packed with colorless air-bead plastic bags, and a desiccant should be attached to the vacuum packaging bag to ensure that the packaging is tight. It should not be in contact with air and water, to avoid the surface sinking gold on the PCB circuit board, the tin spray and the pad part being oxidized to affect the welding, which is not conducive to production.
5. For PCB circuit boards that will not be used for a long time, it is best to paint a layer of tri-proof paint on it. The role of the tri-proof paint can prevent moisture, dust, and oxidation. In this way, the storage life of the PCB circuit board will increase to 9 months.